Welcome to episode 22 of Legends of the Batman, the show covering everything Batman — from the beginning! The show’s premise is a simple one. Each episode, we cover a month (or so) of Batman, be it comic books, television, movies, whatever, starting with his first appearance in 1939.
Michael B. and Michael K. continue their coverage of BATMAN #3, as Batman and Robin take on the seedy underbelly of a criminal organization composed of…children? That’s right, it’s their most juvenile adventure yet as the Dynamic Duo tackle the case of “The Crime School for Boys!”
Things We Learned:
- The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
- Teach kids to be honest…by lying to them.
- Dick Grayson’s gun show is more impressive than Batman’s.
- Batman should go back to the “Bat-in-a-box” idea.
- Criminals that don’t use guns are okay.
Images from Coverage:
How to Get this Episode
There are a few ways you can get this episode. You can listen immediately by clicking on the player below. You can also download the episode directly or subscribe to the show via iTunes or the RSS feed! Questions or comments? Additions or corrections? Drop us a line! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to send us your thoughts, as well!