Welcome to episode 24 of Legends of the Batman, the show covering everything Batman — from the beginning! The show’s premise is a simple one. Each episode, we cover a month (or so) of Batman, be it comic books, television, movies, whatever, starting with his first appearance in 1939.
That felonious female fiend, the Cat, returns to vex the Dynamic Duo as Michael K. and Michael B. put the finishing touches on their look at BATMAN #3. A daring jewel heist gets the Batman on the trail of the Cat and a much larger conspiracy in “The Batman vs. the Cat-woman!” Plus, because you demanded it, this episode features a special return of Legends of the Batman Theatre with “The Batman Says!”
Things We Learned:
- Batman’s town has two kinds of people: Rich and insane
- Always do a totally awesome jump over the table before going out to fight crime.
- In 1940, New York City was a really small city.
- Dick and Bruce both need to be on “What Not to Wear.”
- Batman talks a lot more than Robin.
Images from Coverage:
How to Get this Episode
There are a few ways you can get this episode. You can listen immediately by clicking on the player below. You can also download the episode directly or subscribe to the show via iTunes or the RSS feed! Questions or comments? Additions or corrections? Drop us a line! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to send us your thoughts, as well!