Welcome to episode 22 of Legends of the Batman, the show covering everything Batman — from the beginning! The show’s premise is a simple one. Each episode, we cover a month (or so) of Batman, be it comic books, television, movies, whatever, starting with his first appearance in 1939.
Michael K. and Michael B. continue their coverage of BATMAN #3, which finds the Batman falling head-first into action and mystery when a strange plague newspapers dub “the Ghastly Change” pours over the city. The Dynamic Duo of the Batman and Robin must them go into action and confront the crafty brain behind the sinister sickness: “The Ugliest Man in the World!”
Things We Learned:
- Dick Tracy is really a bad guy.
- Newspapers cause more problems than villains.
- Batman is not very stealthy when it comes to hiding his transportation. But, luckily, neither are the villains.
- Speaking of, though… the proto-Batmobile: Free cancer whether you ride or follow
- Apparently, it is okay to try to kill someone if they accidentally stabbed you 15 years ago.
Images from Coverage:
How to Get this Episode
There are a few ways you can get this episode. You can listen immediately by clicking on the player below. You can also download the episode directly or subscribe to the show via iTunes or the RSS feed! Questions or comments? Additions or corrections? Drop us a line! You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to send us your thoughts, as well!